lördag 25 oktober 2008

Aren't feelings weird

Does it not rip you up that there are people out there that you love so damn much and you can't tell them.
Why is this?
Cowardice, tact, necessity or all of the above?
You just want to go right up to them and say God dammit I love you! Your feelings are so overwellming and yet your sense/fear takes hold of you and you splutter som feeble minded "..I..really..like yo...."
WHY WHY WHY can we not master ourselves or maybe not master but let go let go of our urge to control and just let our love transform into words of warmth and confidence, we have been there before. We know how it works.

Are we so afraid of the backlash of our emotions if renaged.
Don't we know by now that we always will always survive. Just let the people know, without a shaddow of a doubt that you will make them the happiest person on this earth.

Ok have just read this and must say it made more sense in my head. :-)

We is ofcourse aluding to me I'll refere to myself as " I " next time.

Have a good one

Permalink Edit Delete

Inga kommentarer: